Friday, August 20, 2010

.010 A Light For Tom Petty

Last night was the Tom Petty concert with my youngest sister, Colleen, her boyfriend of 2 years, Tim, and my best friend, Stef. Tim actually bought Colleen the tickets for their 2 year anniversary. Seeing Tom Petty live was #3 on her list of things to do before she dies. Mission accomplished. The moon was perfect, the sky was clear, and they played all the right songs. Amazing experience. It makes me very grateful to have my family and my friends. When everything seems to be going ballistic either in my professional life or personal, this moment is going to stay with me forever. To know that for one night all of these people (and the tons of others that were there last night) shared one common interest with myself, we were all there for the music and the good times to be had, and they were most definitely had.

2 comments:

  1. very cool! i remember when we used to do this at concerts...i can't believe i just said "i remember when". i'm old.

    i keep trying to "follow" you with no luck yet.

    ReplyDelete